As a Volunteer for the IREDE Foundation, I find great joy and a sense of purpose in helping the organization empower child amputees to live a self sufficient life.
Last year, I manage an awareness walk tagged ” OUT on a LIMB” and there were amazing children who came out to walk with their parents. I love children and when I see them involved in activities in their communities, I have hope for the future.
These children choose to be advocates rather than sit in front of their computer or playing video games all day at home.
They volunteered their time and energy to those in need.
Today I celebrate these incredible young people, who made the choice to spend their spare time making a difference in the lives of child amputees.
If this child can, what are you waiting for?
Be a part of history in 2015, join us as we walk to put smiles on the faces of child Amputees.
Date: Friday, May 1st ,2015.
Venue: 77A YMCA building , Awolowo Road, Ikoyi Lagos
Time: 7:00am – 10:00am
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge- Proverbs 18:15
Property may be destroyed and money may lose its purchasing power; but, character, health, knowledge and good judgement will always be in demand under all conditions-Roger Babson.
Knowledge makes all the difference, wealthy people like us can testify! #Smile.
One of the greatest habits I have developed is the discipline of reading. I am hungry for knowledge and I think you should too. Many of the things we literally pay for is our ignorance. I am challenging you to read more this year. Go ahead and set reading goals for yourself . Start small but be consistent.
We live in an information age, you honestly do not have an excuse.
Please share the name of the book you are currently reading. Feel free to post it in the comment column (with a brief review).
Nigeria at 54
Today I celebrate my beloved country Nigeria, Happy Independence. I honestly do not know what to say. Wait a minute, as an ambassador of the kingdom that sent me on assignment to this nation: I boldly declare, I have the same spirit of faith, because I believe therefore I Speak…
- Let there be light
- Nigeria is a nation with a vision
- Our leaders are servant
- We make huge investment in education
- We have world class education system
- We dwell in peaceful and safe habitation
- We individually think of what we can do for Nigeria
- Our health systems and institutions work effectively
- Our business prospers
- We have a great customer service culture
- We are driven by excellence
- Our Nation is free of corruption
- We live in unity
- Our children are world changers
- Our transportation system is functional
- There is justice in our land
- We are guided by truth
- We are a people of integrity
- We amaze the world
- We become the most desirable country to live in
- We are take care of our own
- Our redefine standards in every area of business and commerce
- Our reputation in and around the world is for good
- We value every life
- We are trend setters in information and technology
- We have strong families and communities
- We are free from terrorism and insurgency
- We are an examples to other nations
- We are concerned citizens
- We feed other nations
- Our manufacturing industries are functional
- The police is truly our friends
- Our soldiers defend / protect us
- Our water is blessed
- Our land is fruitful
- We are not a people with a culture of waste
- We manage our resources well
- We are free from the love of money
- We land is fertile, we have enough to eat , enough to export and enough to give for charity
- We have solution providers with cutting edge expertise
- We are a people happy and contented
- Our borders are secured
- Nigeria is blessed
- Nigeria is a nation built on a solid foundation
- We are surrounded with favour
- Righteousness exalts our nation
- Our institutions are built on integrity
- Our senior citizens are well taken care of
- We are ranked amongst the best nations in the world
- We are community conscious
- We preserve our heritage
- We live in harmony
- We are Nigerians and we are proud
- Above all We love one another
This is the Nigeria of my dreams. God bless Nigeria.
Photo Credit : Mr and Mrs Jones
Ever wonder who invented sex? More like what country did “the product “come from lol, seriously now where did sex come from?
Just so you know sex was not MADE IN HOLLYWOOD, God created sex. Remember when He was done creating, He saw all that he created and it was very good. #SEXisgood
It is well-known and globally accepted fact that
- the manufacturer of any product knows more about the product than anyone else
- The product is created to meet a particular need
- For the product to function effectively the guideline (manual) for operation must be followed.
In parallel, God designed sex to be explored and enjoyed #ONLY in marriage. Therefore every other way we have used sex is an #abuse or a #misuse.
Myles Munroe in his book Understanding the Purpose and Power of Woman said
“When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable”
What then is the purpose of sex?
- Physical Pleasure
Reference Gen. 1:28 , Song 1:13, Song 2:3, Song 2:6, Song 4:5 , Song 3:1, Song 1:2
I honestly believe that Gods wants us to enjoy SEX to the fullest. He intended sex to be far more than mere pleasurable sensations. He designed it as the intimate union of spirit, soul and body #exclusively shared between a husband and wife.
Photo credit: John Kobal Foundation